Saturday, January 9, 2010

Codys Story now for sale . Benefitting local LGBT Group



I have finished my story I have wrote about my friend Cody . I have posted portions of it on here but I am selling the entire story now. It is my hope that I do indded sell some. Writing may be a dream of mine but for now; it is more important that I get Cody's Story out there. It is a rather small book but I think in the relativly small number of pages ; there is a lot said . Written and between the lines. I wanted people to think of their own perspective of themselves and how they treat others.

The book is $10.00 . I am donating a portion to a local LGBT Youth Group. I also am selling a book of some of my poetry and writing also for $10.00

Check through some of my blog; if you see what you like , I think you will like what is in my books.

Thanks
Joe

2 comments:

  1. How do I get the books, Joe? Please let me know as I live in Regina and not anywhere near you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donald . Sadly I have no more copies. They were simply printed up on buyer requests at a local copy shop and unfortunately I have no money coming in to put towards the printing of them any more. Hopefully soon I will be back on my feet and have them combined as one book. Thanks for the interest on behalf of Cody and other LGBTQ youth

    ReplyDelete