Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This is "For Someone" and Everyone is a Someone

@2010 Jake Walden
how many tears can a body shed? I have often asked myself that . An endless bounty - how many raindrops can a cloud shed ? I have seen the clouds and my eyes open and cleanse the earth and my soul for days at a time . They are more for your self at times than anyone else.At other times we cry for others. why "waste" tears on ppl that don't even deserve them?; someone asked me . Everyone deserves tears. We are all someone. By reading my blog entries over the past ten months or so you know I love music; great music that moves me on some level. Musicians who put all their emotion out there. Musicians that don't just twitter endlessly saying "TICKETS FOR CONCERT now on sale " I love musicians who treat what they do as a calling in life rather than just a job . One singer-writer-poet who really and truly helped me through the darkness of the last ten nonths is Jake Walden. I made this video from photos of his trek out into the Sedona Desert. Thank You Jake . I am still climbing .


Please check out this vdeo and be sure to learn more about Jake Walden at http://www.jakewalden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment