Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to unknown Friends

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to unknown Friends

Even though I don’t have a mailing address for you ; I am writing you this Christmas letter in hopes that it does makes its way to you somehow. I am writing this to the friends I have not yet met. Although we are strangers today ; one never knows who one will meet someday . In fact all friends we now have , were once strangers .

It may be cold where you are or the sun could be shining brightly down but my wishes and hopes are the same for you as the friends I have. I wish you health and happiness. Peace and Joy .

There are countless people in the world who may not have a home this Christmas . Some are in shelters and some live on the streets. My wish for you is the same . Health and Happiness. Peace and Joy and HOPE

If you have HOPE at Christmas and keep it going through the year ; life can seem that much better .

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays . I say this not to exclude anyone ; as everyone deserves to have Health , Happiness, Peace ,Joy and HOPE .

Signed : Someone who cares x o

No comments:

Post a Comment