Thursday, December 31, 2009

Glitz Glam and Glitter . Peter Breeze Review



If you remember the late 80s and early 90's ; most likely you would have heard of the Club Kids ; notably Michael Alig,Ritchie Rich , James St James and my fave Walt Paper. They made Halloween everyday . Pulsing beats and pulsating light shows . They did the rounds of talk shows from Geraldo to Phil Donahue .

Fast forward to Vancouver 2009 . Peter Breeze . Think of Lady Gaga with male genitalia. Cocky at times-in your face lyrics. Beats that will stick in your head. A persona ; his own .

Born and raised in Calgary Alberta : Peter took to the stage where and whenever people would watch him sing ,act or dance . Moving to Los Angeles for awhile ;Peter literally jumped onto the covers of magazines and blogs ;hopping in front of any camera pointed his way .

"Taxi" is in your face divaesque at its best. " I don't give a F@#$ about it. I don't give f@#$ , I'm scandalous , showing up at the clubs looking glamorous ;falling out of taxis, looking all fancy-everybody pointing cameras at me. When I come through the door .... " Peter Breeze is definitely going to blow down the doors .

“Fu@# Talk(buy me a drink) “resonates attitude with catchy lyrics that will stick with you . Leave the cash and credit cards at home guys. This song may just do the trick .

“When I’m In Hollywood” sings about hitting the big time ;which I am sure is not far from reality for Peter Breeze.

“Dallas” is about the uncontrollable urges of being around someone ; fighting the urge yet falling in love with the person . Resistance sometimes is very well futile. You will be saying “Oh My God ! I think I’m in love”

“Optimistic” is a slower song yet as equally as awesome .

“Gossip” rounds out this collection of tunes .

Peter Breeze is certainly no gentle breeze . He will come at you like a gale force wind . A twister of talent .
Keep an eye out on Peter Breeze for a tour date in your area in 2010 . Pop lyrics with a glitz ;glam and a whole lot of glitter .

Check him out at www.peterbreeze.com and be sure to pick up his CD when it drops on February 14th at www.itunes.com or at one of his shows .

No comments:

Post a Comment