Monday, November 2, 2009

The Music of that Night

Last night I went to a Halloween dance with a few friends . We did the usual drinking (never to excess) ,dancing and carousing . There is an old saying “the whole world is a stage” which I firmly believe in . I am not just sure what role each of us is to play . Last night I played a role too. As much fun as I was having ;dancing with my sister in law and my friends I went there with and some other guys and girls that were there . I love to dance . Much like writing it keeps me busy .

These are some of the words from Cher’s “The Music’s No Good without you”
“Mesmerize them when we danced
Cause you sparkle next to me
We sit along the razor's edge
But you were crazy to be free
I - agonize till you'll come back
And we'll dance that close again
I miss you boy, I really do
Come back to me
Come back to me”

This song wasn’t played last night and I am glad it wasn’t . There were a few slow songs that came on and I would leave and go outside to get some fresh air or have a smoke. I did dance a slow dance or two with a friend but it wasn’t the same . There are things that trigger me and set me off. I won’t go ballistic . I just have a rough time sometimes. I know some of you here know what I mean by “triggers” and I have always side stepped any label that has been attached to me . If people ask me I will say either I have issues or am depressed. I had said before labels should only be on food products .

I made my rounds at the bar talking to some new people and danced with a few new people . I wont say it wasn’t a good time . It was .

I am not sure what last night was all about . I did some things I have never did there before but I don’t regret doing them . It was all harmless fun . I let loose ; moreso than I ever had. I wont apologize for it either . But in closing I will say the music was good but the musics “not as good “ without “you”

No comments:

Post a Comment