Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bitz About Me

My fave colour is black. I am not big into material things. I have always had few friends and I like it that way. The friends I do have I would take a bullet for. Love lasagna and beef stroganoff even though I cant make it edible. I pretend not to like cats or small dogs but I really do. I love stuffed animals and I still sleep with one for comfort. My huge vacation is not huge at all-just a day and night stay in Toronto. I am not big into celebrities but would like meet Justin lanning, Levi Kries and a few others face to face . Was too shy to talk to levi when he was here. Wind freaks me out-the only time I really pray. I hate the evenings on my own. I prefer snuggling and massage over the other although the other …. Can be really special with the special person. Although people assume I know a lot of people I don’t. I love sunsets-rainbows-dancing in the rain . Writing. Curling up in a ball on my floor rather than on my bed. Have had less partners than a lot of people expect I have- am not a whore although sometimes I put off the vibe. I have had chances at “quickies” and always turn them down but I am still a “man” maybe moreso .Can be outrageous to keep people away from me. Anything else you wanna know just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment