Thursday, October 15, 2009

An Ode to a Pole Dancer - purely fiction :)


Today; a break from the usual ...

As I wrapped my hands around the thick round pole
I knew right then and there; entertainment was my goal
The lights flashed on, the music blared
I danced like a fool without a care

The audience cheered and got to their feet
“take off the clothes and show us the meat “
The patrons grew restless and I shivered in fear
I looked for an exit -there was none near

The music played on and I continued my show
I was stuck here for hours. No place to go
The grannies had backed against all the doors
They grew restless and threw their chairs to the floor

“Take it off you bastard “ they would hoot and holler
The fear inside me made me shrink smaller and smaller
“Don’t be a chicken shit - take off your pants “
Although frightened to death -I continued to dance “

The music stop playing -the lights went out
All was quiet but for just one shout
Joey my god this is your mommy
Put on some damned clothes- I can see your damned tummy

Oh my god ! It was true my mother was here
I was glued to the floor chock full of fear
The audience hackled and laughed in my face
I ran from there nude full of disgrace

No comments:

Post a Comment