Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who Do I love ?

Someone asked me today ; "Joe ; of everyone in your life ;who do you love the most ?" To me ; you love someone 100% -there is no middle of the road. There is dislike-like and love. I don't think there is one person who is or was in my life that I went from loving to hating them. How could I hate someone ;when at one time I loved them. Sure there are things that upset me or even hurt me but I still love them. There are people on here and on my MySpace pages and even in real life that I love but I have never uttered those words too them. Some will even say " I know you love me Joe -you don't even have to say the words if you can't ; but I know you love me " Whoa ! Am I that transparent that some can see right through me ? Scary thought . There are some people who are no longer in my daily lives ; but I still hold deep feelings for them . I have never understood people who say they can stop loving someone on a drop of a dime. As much as I like to think I am in control of my emotions; I'm not. I don't think any of us are. Much like as we have no control over who we fall in love with or remain in love with. Things change -people change and some want change. As much as I think everyone wants to be loved;we also need to be loved . I have never bought into the giving into lust ;even if I have had a few too many fizzy drinks. To me its not fair to either person. I would sooner lie in a bed with someone I loved and wake in the morning with that person still next to me ; rather than going for a quickie and moving on. Not my style. There are people I fall in love with over and over again day after day . I have no control on it. As much as the three words can make a relationship that much better (I LOVE YOU ) they can ;at times be threatening to the other person . To be honest - I am afraid of love , but its a risk worth taking

No comments:

Post a Comment