Friday, October 2, 2009

When I Look

When I look into your eyes; we’re very much the same

Although we differ in ages-we have shared similar pain



There is no age where sadness starts to dwell

When outside we are quiet-inside we both do yell



We yell for acceptance in all the things we do

If you don’t judge me- I won’t judge you



I know we sit home at night alone

No ones around- a quiet telephone



They judge me and they judge you

No matter what we choose to do



It seems that no matter what we try

We seem to stay idle as the world passes by



One day when we are famous –they will give us a second glance

When we were “just” us –we never had a chance



When I look into your eyes ; we’re very much the same

LIFE is Worthing living-don’t treat it like a game

No comments:

Post a Comment