Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleep Forever

This was written when in was at what I thought was my lowest point. Things now are vastly improved .

I ‘ve been low before but not as low as now
I’m down so low-no getting out
I want to sleep forever -but I hear the people shout
I want to sleep in peace-sleep without a thought
I want to sleep forever; forever in my dream
I want to sleep and forget about the pain and sorrow
I want to fall asleep and not wake up tomorrow

I am not perfect - I never wanted to be
I wanted to be loved-unconditionally-for me
I was called weird , and hateful and “not easy to love”
I want to sleep -because when I sleep its bliss
I want to sleep and feel deaths kiss


You may call me a coward and I gave up the fight
But I fought more than you can ever know

No comments:

Post a Comment