Friday, October 2, 2009

There Will Come A Day with Afterthought


There will come a day when we no longer talk

When you do not read the words I write

There will come a day when you’ll turn and walk

When you turn from me and walk away

When all thoughts are gone of yesterday



That day will come ;that, I see to be true

Its’ always me and never you

I build walls between me and those of which I care

One day I will wake up ; and it will be you ;who’s not there



I put up invisible walls between us ; to protect you from me

I am looking for the real thing- that’s impossible to be

There will come a day when we no longer talk

When you stop the words ; you turn and walk



I’ll be on my own –in my own little place

Sitting in darkness with tears on my face

The lights are turned off – It’s just me on my own

Just watching the day past until its tomorrow

Alone;on my own ;just me and my sorrow

AFTERNOTE : The person I wrote this poem about is no longer around me but he will always be with me . We were the closest of friends yet something went awwry-perhaps it was the walls i speak of that put a rail between us. SO please let everyone you care about no that everyday . you can never say I Love you so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment