Friday, October 2, 2009

My Saving Grace

I have moments of fear and all brightness seems black

I am fighting ; I am winning And , I will be back



I have son ; now a young man –but forever MY boy

He’s the light in my darkness –my pride and my joy



When the light at the end of the tunnel

Seems small and dimly lit

My Son will be there; I can count on it



I may have clouds hanging over my head at times through the day

But through trial and error I’ll find my way



I have a son; now a young man –but forever My boy

When I think of him my heart empties of sorrow and gets filled with joy



I love u ! ! (from planet zigzog to mool-moo )

Zigzog and mool-moo were my son's imaginary planets that he used to measure the amount of his love for me. He explained that it is an immeasurable amount. He is now 18 and my shining light in any darkness I may encounter

No comments:

Post a Comment