Sunday, October 4, 2009

Evening Dread

I usually dread the evenings ; not because I am afraid of the dark ;of which I am not. I dread the silence that comes with it . I know I am constantly thinking and the darkness seems to amplify it. I even sleep with my mp3 player on all night until the batteries are drained. When I am tired I sometimes have more on my mind or more that I may write down ;either here or on another site where I am completely anonymous. Sometimes its good to be anonymous because with anonymously and no face to be seen, there are no judgement calls. I know sometimes my writing can tend to be butterflies and flowery but that's who I am . I had stopped writing for a bit on here because I had someone say I was trying to be a martyr. That was and is so far off. I only write from my perspective on how I wish life could be ; not only for me but how it could be for others. We already know where hate has gotten us and intolerance.
I have dreams and they are not lofty ones. They don't even involve material things. I had a few come true lately; which I wrote in the previous note on here . I lived my dream; small in comparison to maybe yours ;yet still a dream . I spent a cold frosty night laying on the grass staring at the stars above ; tears in my eyes and an amazing feeling in my heart. I slow danced under the moon with only the music in our minds. I write from my perspective just like I try to live my life; from my own perspective. I know some people often wonder "what" is Joe all about. Is he the dancing ball of energy or is he that sensitive guy . Maybe I am somewhere in between or maybe I am more than one than the other. We don't ever know everything about a person; either by not really caring or choosing which parts we like. Maybe -just maybe the person doesn't want their true self to be known for fear of being hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment