Sunday, October 4, 2009

Into your eyes

Into Your Eyes

When I look into your eyes; we’re very much the same
Although we differ in ages-we have shared similar pain

There is no age where sadness starts to dwell
When outside we are quiet-inside we both do yell

We yell for acceptance in all the things we do
If you don’t judge me- I won’t judge you

I know we sit home at night alone
No ones around- a quiet telephone

They judge me and they judge you
No matter what we choose to do

It seems that no matter what we try
We seem to stay idle as the world passes by

One day when we are famous –they will give us a second glance
When we were “just” us –we never had a chance

When I look into your eyes ; we’re very much the same
LIFE is Worthing living-don’t treat it like a game

We may not alter the path of history
But the two of us are what we’re meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment