Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crying on the Outside

I’m crying on the outside –dying on the inside
But you don’t care-No you don’t care
When you needed me I was there
But now I need you and you don’t care

You turned from me and walked away
You found someone new to spend your days
I will never love again- I can’t tolerate the pain
I’m crying on the outside-dying on the inside
But you don’t care-No you don’t care
I shared my hopes and dreams with you
That’s another dream that won’t come true
I had you in my soul –I had you in my heart
But then something happened ,and tore it all apart

You said you’d never leave my side
But today I’m crying on the outside-dying on the inside
And you’re nowhere to be seen
I can only imagine; what may have been
Life is about choices- I guess I wasn’t one
I’m crying on the outside-dying on the inside
I never wanted us to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment