Wednesday, September 30, 2009

There Will Come a Day

There will come a day when we no longer talk
When you do not read the words I write
There will come a day when you’ll turn and walk
When you turn from me and walk away
When all thoughts are gone of yesterday

That day will come ;that, I see to be true
Its’ always me and never you
I build walls between me and those of which I care
One day I will wake up ; and it will be you ;who’s not there

I put up invisible walls between us ; to protect you from me
I am looking for the real thing- that’s impossible to be
There will come a day when we no longer talk
When you stop the words ; you turn and walk

I’ll be on my own –in my own little place
Sitting in darkness with tears on my face
Just watching the day past until its tomorrow
Alone;on my own ;just me and my sorrow
The lights are turned off – It’s just me on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment