Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finding Me

FINDING ME


If I can stretch my hand -to hold your hand; just until you are okay
If I can reach across the miles –just to make you smile
If I can offer a shoulder for you cry on

I stretch my hand because I care
I reach through distance because I care
I offer my shoulder because I care
Because at times; I ; too was there

I will be here when you need to cry
I’ll even wipe the tears away
Today may bring sadness
But tomorrow's another day

Will you stretch your hand –to hold my hand ; until I am okay
Would you reach across the miles-just to make me smile
Would you offer me your shoulder for me to cry on

You’d stretch your hand because you care
You’d reach long distance because you care
You’d offer me a shoulder because you care
Because at times; you ; too were there

Will you be there when I need to cry
And will you wipe my tears away
Today may bring sadness
But tomorrow's another day

If you can say yes to all I’ve asked in these words above
Then truthfully I can respond; those actions are of love
The truest form of love that’s pure
A friendships formed ;of that I ‘m sure

I’d sooner find the purest love
That comes from pure emotion
Than to lay down my morals and go for “the action “
Pure love gives me the truest satisfaction

2 comments:

  1. it's very beautiful and romantic! the things that you write are very true and rich of feelings... i love them for this reason :-)

    ReplyDelete