Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thanks.. again

As you know there has been alot going on; most I share on here but there is some things I will not talk about on here. I wanted to thank you for the instant messages on here or on MSN and for answering some questions I asked of some of you . What I will say is that I KNOW I cannot please everyone all of the time. I KNOW some people can never be pleased no matter what . I don't have to impress anyone to suit them. I have a son and he loves me as I am -yes; he wants me to be happy but he knows I can only do what I can for ME. Sometimes when I write notes on here or other places it sounds good but to be honest I don't really live by my own words. I am working on that with help. I wanted to share parts of some of the messages I recieved without naming who. It is ones like these that inspire be to get from where I am to a better place.

"....and love doesn't create expectations from the other person; it's a gift that we get to experience ourself and give however we are called to give it. that idea has helped me a lot in the past. love just loves."

"...you ARE LOVED........very much by all the people who have your best interests at heart. You will get through this......I have no doubt about that..........hold on sweetheart cos the good times are coming back........"


Someone asked me to set a goal that I want to see so I did. Yesterday , I along with a friend went window shopping for furniture because I want to get out of where I am living into a two bedroom apartment . I am not a basic beige kinda guy. We saw some sweet bright red and blue and green furniture. Thats my personality . I know Martha Stewart would likely scowl . We wandered for 4 hours just looking at furniture but it was sweet just knowing something that I wanted for ME . I have a place picked out where I would like to live; I know by the time I get where I am going it will likely be rented but I know what I am looking for. I don't know in my heart of hearts if I really knew what I wanted for me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment