Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Your idea-my idea

What makes people different is the fact they do not share the same ideas on issues or people . I am not you; yo uare not me. This note may get a bit deep and sensitive so if you don't want to continue; stop reading now.

Lately; when the discussion of a relationship and love come up ; I often hear people say "go for that person; they are hot looking " That is insulting to me and the other person. To me its an insult because you may assume I base people on looks which I do not. To others ; it may be an insult because they are viewed as "eye candy "

Some of the physically "good Looking : people I meet are the ugliest people on the inside ; and some of the "average looking " people I meet are beautiful people. I have also met some "average looking " people who are ugly on the inside and some "good looking" people who are beautiful inside.

Some of the people who think they know me ; think I am looking for a booty call. Sorry guys and gals ! i am not on the market for booty call. Where the hell is there any mutual respect in that. It may work for you but I wake up by myself in the morning and I have to live with the decisions I wisely or unwisely made. Although I have my eccentricities (I won't go into the terms that I have heard that are used to describe me ) Some of you must learn to "whisper" behind my back more quietly or not not say anything at all.

It's only important that I knew WHO I am as WHO I am is what makes me be me. It's not what you whisper or insinuate or imply . I am a gentle person that gives everyone their due respect. I expect the same. Some of you think I am a bit "over the top " or "flamboyant" I know some of you think I am gay . Hell there are some psychics among me who "know" I am gay . I'm sorry but I think I would remember that time .

Yes I have "issues" but so does everyone. Maybe its their way of not paying attention to their own so they can deflect their feelings about themselves onto me or others.

Love is Love is love.... Everyone wants to be loved for who they are . Love is not purely sexual people. If I love a guy or love a girl-it's still love. If I chose to love several ;it just means I love. It doesn't mean I have a harem. With that being siad I will cease my videos on here. If you actually think I am "that way" all the time you'd be so off base.

But then again if you chose to watch them -partly or entirely. You must have gotten something out of them . So why the need to judge. Just don't watch .

No comments:

Post a Comment