Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Original Blogger Post


This is my first original post to blogger. My previous entries are things I culled from my journals and social networking sites. When I write I kind of tend to go off in tangents so if you are here reading this please bear with me . I have quite a few people who question me as to why I seem to be open with my writing but feel I am still holding something back . That may be true . No one puts everthing out there. There are some things I won't write about .


I have dealt and continue to deal with depression . Yeah Okay so they have a title or tag for it . I am not a believer in labelling people. Labels are for soup cans ! People should be judged solely on their character as a person. Not if they are gay , a different race , or colour. We are all one race afterall . The human race. I did most of my writing at the lowest time of my life so far. I shed buckets of tears and spents hours on end curled up on the bathroom floor sobbing endlessly . When people said "cheer up " or "get over it" trivialized it. Unless a person has been depressed they have no idea what it is like . There are so many factors as to what brings the person to that point. I am working on the factors that brought me to where I was ; and honestly sometimes still go. It also pisses me off when people go through life like a horse; wearing blinders so they can't or don't choose to see the world around them . Open your eyes and look around. There are people who just need to know they matter.


When I write I don't just write for me . I write so others ; who much like myself , thought I was alone; can know there are others around . Hey . I may not know who is reading this ; but I care about you .


No comments:

Post a Comment