Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Lavender fields

As we lay in a field growing thick of lavender and daisies staring at the star filled sky -a shooting star zips by

Hands holding each others tight- like there is no tomorrow - I make my wish ; hoping on all hope
Stars fill the sky - night owls hoot

The slight breezes bend the blades of grass-tickling our faces as we stare off endlessly into space

Our lips don’t move -we don’t have to speak

I am so happy in the moment -a moment that I wish had more than 60 seconds ; an endless moment captured in time

You turn to me and look into my eyes . My eyes do all the talking . They are so full of happiness and love for you

I do the same and see your eyes smiling back at me ; squeezing each others hand signalling “everything’s going to be alright “

We lay for hours just staring off into space -endless stars -endless dreams but my dream is real

We lay in a field growing thick of lavender growing tired but fighting against sleeping but we do

We wake up still holding hands . I don’t want to leave this spot - this place in time . I wished upon that shooting star .

I wonder what you wished when you seen yours shoot by .

1 comment: