Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Puddles on my Cheeks


Puddles on my cheeks- a hole in my heart

Before it even ended ; we didn't get to start


It wasn't anything we did but rather what they said

I have tears in my eyes and my heart feels dead


The world's full of hate and people that don't care

When we have love to give-it's up to us to share


They didn't make it easy , to show you how it was real

You backed away into your corner; with that you couldn't deal


You shut down your heart and said that it hurt to love me

You said that when you were with me that you really felt so free


Peoples voices were stonger than your voice from within

When love was there for us-why did you give in ?


Puddles on my cheeks - a hole in my heart

Before it even ended- we didn't get to start


My tears will dry -my heart may mend

But above all else-you remain my friend


Joe L @2009

No comments:

Post a Comment